OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS
In 1998, Healthtech Laboratories widened its focus to the consumer healthcare market with the launch of its blockbuster, Herbal Ice Cooling Gel. This new natural approach to pain relief proved to be very popular and soon the product was sold in Canada and the United Kingdom. Since then the company has expanded its product offering to various countries in the Middle East.
The Healthtech range has since been increased and offers quality products for birds, companion animals, horses, wildlife and cattle.
The combination of herbs known for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties including Arnica and Echinacea combined together give instant relief hence the well know phrase “Ice Pain Away”. The late Bill Quinn formulated ICEMAN™ for use on his race horse’s legs. Horse’s muscles and tendons have to be cooled down before and after exercise to prevent and heal damage after a strenuous work out.
Due to the success of the product, and its ability to give relief from discomfort there are now many imitation products on the market. None of these imitation products have been able to duplicate the secret Iceman formula the H8000 herbal combination with its ability to give rapid muscular joint and tendon relief.
This revolutionary product:
- Gives immediate and effective cooling.
- Is non irritating.
- Contains unique herbal extracts.
- Priced to be used generously.
- Leaves very little visible residue on the skin.
- Contains no prohibited substances.
- The gel is almost neutral and is very easy to apply.
- The plant extracts remain active long after the liquids have evaporated.
- Apply generously on the skin after exercising.
- Repeat after 30 minutes if necessary.
- Exposure to light enhances the unique photo/phyto properties of the product.
- Do not use on broken skin, wounds, or around the eyes.
- Discontinue use and rinse well with water if excessive irritation occurs.
- Local skin irritation may occur if the horse is allergic to the gel.
- Consult a veterinarian if irritation persists.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may be the result of a wide range of reasons.
ICEMAN™ is available in a 500 g, 2.5 kg, and 5 kg.
SUPADOX™50 is the ONLY registered product available on the market for poultry that can be used both in-feed AND in-water. It is indicated for the treatment of bacteria sensitive to Doxycycline as well as Mycoplasma.
SUPADOX™50 contains 500 mg Doxycycline as 541.02 mg Doxycycline Hydrochloride per gram of Supadox™ 50. Hydrochloride facilitates the absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. Supadox™ 50 works effectively against Doxycycline sensitive pathogens.
The withdrawal time of Supadox™ 50 is 5 days for both in-feed and in-water application.
SUPADOX™50 is available in 500 g containers and 25 kg bags.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use
- It is recommended that rubber gloves are worn during application.
- Brush animals to remove excess dirt and dust.
- Apply to areas where flies accumulate, with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and ears.
- Can be sprayed or wiped on.
- Dampen a sponge or a soft cloth with BUZZ OFF™
- Rub over horse avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat as necessary.
DO NOT SPRAY MIST AROUND THE HEAD OR EYES
- Poisonous by contact, swallowing and inhalation.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
- If any irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and discontinue use.
- Toxic to bees, fish and reptiles.
- Do not use on cats.
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may be a result of wide ranging causes. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
BUZZ OFF™ contains Cypermethrin, Citronella oil & Essential herbal extracts.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Avoid contamination of food, food utensils, grazing, drinking water, rivers dams etc.
It is available in a 750 ml, 5 litre spray, and a 500g gel.
On the 18 December 2019 V-Tech Prescriptions Pharmacy – Y55915, was inspected by Mr James Patrick Dheyongera, a senior inspector with South African Pharmacy Council. Mr Dheyongera has more than 20 years experience with manufacturing pharmacy facilities, having dealt...read more
For years vets across Africa have not had access to quality compounded medicine to assist them in practice. In November 2019, after a year of planning, Dr Ian Oberholzer spent time in the V-Tech Midrand facility. The objective being to learn all that V-Tech has to...read more
We employ approximately 50 staff which includes veterinarians, pharmacists, veterinary nurses, veterinary technicians and pharmacy assistants.
Tel: +27 (0) 87 150 5925
Fax: +27 (0) 86 692 4049
Corner Douglas and Old Pretoria Road, Midrand, South Africa