For the temporary relief of localized dermatitis in dogs and cats
For the temporary relief of localized dermatitis in dogs and cats.
· FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY.
· Do not use on broken skin, on wounds or around eyes.
· Discontinue at any sign of adverse reaction and consult a veterinarian.
· Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
· Although this product has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
· Wash hands thoroughly after use.
· Avoid contact with eyes.
Directions for use
· USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
· After cleaning the affected area with an antibacterial soap, apply a generous layer of H9 Gel onto the skin.