· Use only as directed, or as otherwise specified by a veterinarian.
· Discontinue at any sign of adverse reaction and consult a veterinarian.
· Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
· Do not feed to pregnant or lactating dogs.
· Canine Calmer is recommended for long-term use, however if a stressful event is likely to arise, the recommended daily dose can be doubled.
· Small dogs: ½ tablet daily
· Medium dogs: 1 tablet daily
· Large dogs: 1-2 tablets daily
Dietary deficiencies can cause stress/stress-like symptoms. L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid and its supplementation eliminates the stress-like symptoms caused by tryptophan deficiency. Canine Calmer should be fed continuously over stressful periods where nervous behaviour is commonly seen. If incidences of stress are likely to arise, the recommended daily dose can be doubled. Canine Calmer can be used on a long-term basis.