Cartilage supplement for horses
Cartilage supplement for horses.
Amount per kg
Vit C (ascorbic acid)
· For animal use only.
· Use only as directed, or as otherwise specified by a veterinarian.
· Discontinue at any sign of adverse reaction and consult a veterinarian.
· Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
· 10 g (one measure) twice daily initially for six weeks, then 10 g (one measure) once daily.
· Dose may be doubled for horses weighing over 600 kg, or horses in hard training.
· Double the maintenance dose for 2-3 days before and after heavy exercise.
· 10 g scoop included.
Calming supplement for horses
Prebiotic supplement for horses
Hoof supplement for horses
Sulfur supplement for dogs and horses
Digestive supplement for horses
Vitamin and mineral supplement to support red cell production in horses
Natural Animal Shampoo
Calming supplement for dogs
Cartilage supplement for dogs and cats
H9 Herbal Tablets
Skin and coat supplement for dogs and cats
Joint Supplement Biscuit
For the temporary relief of localized dermatitis in dogs and cats
Resistance to Colistin discovered in SA poultry
NATIONAL NEWS – A national antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance programme has reportedly identified and confirmed the first ever known case in South Africa of resistance to Colistin.
Prudent use of antimicrobials in the poultry industry – The V-Tech Actif™ Plan
Anti-microbial resistance (AMR) has become an international topic due to the increase in trends of resistance patterns.
Are antibiotics effective in treating human diseases
The World Health Organisation has indicated that there are an increasingly limited number of antibiotics available to treat human diseases effectively
Policy on responsible use of antimicrobials of the world veterinary association
The availability and use of antimicrobials for animals is essential to ensure go animal health and welfare.
Business At a Glance
Veterinary Compounding Pharmacy
We employ approximately 50 staff which includes veterinarians, pharmacists, veterinary nurses, veterinary technicians and pharmacy assistants.
Tel: +27 (0)87 150 5925
Fax: +27 (0)86 692 4049
Corner Douglas and Old Pretoria Road, Midrand, South Africa